When you wish to construct a wastewater treatment plant, sewerage and water mains you need to tell the construction company where the construction will be located, where the sewerage will be laid, how big it all will be, and a number of other important things. Before you start constructing you must prove to the authorities that everything follows the standards and regulations. All this is covered by the design documentation. There are several stages of this documentation.
- Study (STS) - Looking for the optimum design of the construction / transport construction route
- DÚR - Land-use permit documentation- based on which the location of the construction is permitted
- DSP - Building permit documentation – based on which the construction permit is issued
- DOS - Documentation for announcing the construction if the construction permit is not required
- DZS or ZDS - Tendering documentation – supporting documentation for the competitive bidding and setting the price of the DPS – Documentation for the execution of the construction – supporting document for the execution (implementation) of the construction, universal documentation regardless the future selected contractor.
- RDS - Detailed design – the construction is executed according to this documentation
- SKP or DSPS - As-built documentation –as-built design of the construction
All these stages of the design documentation can be provided by our company including all calculations and reports.